If you’re eating out in Armagh then look no further than the guys here at Uluru Bar & Grill. And if you’re not planning on eating out in Armagh – then think again and come and see us.
We have just won Best Wine Experience in the 2017 Irish Restaurant Awards so we are pretty chuffed to say the least.
Our team of chefs cook local produce with an authentic twist. We put all of our efforts into making sure our customers have the best dining experience possible. When we say that we mean best local food, best chefs, best front of house team and best bar team. You will get a warm welcome and you will be made feel special.
That’s all well and good us saying that. We know we work hard. But let’s hear it from our customers instead. Every now and then we share reviews from TripAdvisor.
Here are some of the latest:
- “Brilliant place to chill out with family. Their coffee is nice and their food is also nice and I would recommend this place”
- “Have had lunch here several times recently. Nice food, good service and very reasonable prices. Excellent location in the centre of town.”
- “Loved my first visit to Uluru – lovely staff and great food! Atmosphere was fab, not too crowded, easy to get seated.”
- “Taken here by our daughter and son-in-law and I must say a lovely surprise. A lovely atmosphere as soon as you walked in really liked the decor. Very pleasant young lady escorted us to our table. Our order was taken and soon after the food arrived. I ordered a fillet steak and it was cooked just the way I asked for. Food was very well presented good portions and really tasty. Everyone enjoyed their meal. I would definitely recommend.”
- “We went here prior to an event in Marketplace Theatre – food was lovely, very good service and lovely looking out over the square with next to no traffic passing. A very European atmosphere. I’d definitely go again.”
- “After a visit to the Armagh Cathedral we took a stroll into the centre of town. Quite a busy spot but we came across Uluru and stopped for a light lunch. Very friendly service and our soup and BLT sandwiches were very tasty. The soup was great : pepper and tomato which was just the right side of spicy..perfect choice for the cold weather outdoors. We would return if back in Armagh. Give Uluru a go!!!”
- “Two friends and myself went out for dinner in Uluru on Saturday evening. We were welcomed and made to feel very special. Out waiter and waitresses were helpful and extremely pleasant. Our food was delicious: I had brisket of beef which was perfectly cooked on a bed of mash and I loved every bite. The others had lamb chops and monkfish and both were more than satisfied. We had creme brûlée for desserts which I would recommend. Thank you to all of you who made our evening so enjoyable.”
- “This is a decent Australian place in Armagh. Worth visiting for lunch rather than dinner. The kangaroo dishes are amazing.”
Like all eating establishments we get reviews – most of which are awesome and the very rare time we get a not so awesome one.
You know we work so hard to provide people with a fantastic causal dining experience. Well done to Head Chef Mark McGonigle, the team of chefs in the pass, the front of house team and the bar team. You guys do a phenomenal job! Methinks the above comments are testament to your hard work. Eating out in Armagh is such a pleasant experience and we have our theatre, Mall and much more. #ulurucrew