ULURU Bar and Grill is firing up the grills again and our team are in place as Uluru Bar & Grill finally gets to reopen its doors to our customers on Friday, July 3 at noon.
It’s been a long haul for us all and we all no doubt want to get back to normal as best we can.
In order for us to reopen, we have put a series of measures in place which we want you all to know about and be familiar with.
To briefly summarise;
- Uluru Bar & Grill will reopen four days per week for now – Thursdays to Sundays
- Our opening hours will be from 12noon with last orders strictly at 8.30pm
- We are taking bookings for a maximum of six people or for a family unit
- Booking is essential – we have an an online booking system so we are encouraging people to use it. We will only accept walk-in trade if we have the space to accommodate people within government guidelines
- We have extra floor staff on duty to ensure our sanitization policy is fully implemented
- We will operate a table service only. There will be no drink or food orders taken at the bar
- Customers can view our menus online on their phones / their own tablets from Thursday evening (July 2) and we will also have laminated menus. Our WiFi code is available to customers
- We will be using our outdoor seating area so customers can avail of that space
- We encourage card payments only. Our front of house team will bring the card machine to your table.
- We ask our customers to be responsible in terms of sanitizing their hands entering and leaving the restaurants
- Once a table is vacated our team will fully sanitize tables, chairs and booths.
- We will be adhering to the 1.5 hours guidance so customers must be prepared to order, enjoy their meals, pay and leave within the 1.5 hour guidelines
- Please act responsibly when in Uluru Bar & Grill. Our staff greatly appreciate your caution.
We cannot wait to welcome you through our doors again. We want to reiterate to our customers we will be doing everything in our power to ensure your dining experience is as enjoyable as it was before.
Please don’t forget to book online where possible.